Skip to content

Student Loans

If you have a question about financing your child’s or your education, please see the resources available at If you have additional questions, or if you have taken out a student loan to help pay for college or other higher education and are experiencing problems repaying the loan or if you are checking on the status of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application, Senator Blumenthal's office may be able to help you. Please fill out the online form and privacy release below. Please print, sign and send the privacy release to Senator Blumenthal's Hartford office. Once it is received, a member of Senator Blumenthal's Constituent Services team will contact you to discuss how Senator Blumenthal's office can best help you resolve your issue. Please allow up to two weeks from the time Senator Blumenthal's office receives your privacy release for Senator Blumenthal's office to contact you.

If your issue is urgent or time sensitive, please call Senator Blumenthal's Hartford office at 860-258-6940.