Skip to content

& Protection

Do you feel you are the victim of harmful business practices and are having a difficult time working with the company? Senator Blumenthal's office can help connect you with the most appropriate agency to look into your concerns. The answers to many common questions regarding consumer affairs can be found on Connecticut’s Department of Consumer Protection website,, or on the Federal Trade Commission’s website.

If you are not able to resolve your issue, please fill out the online form and privacy release below. Please print, sign and send the privacy release to Senator Blumenthal's Hartford office. Once it is received, a member of my Constituent Services team will contact you to discuss how we can best help you resolve your issue. Please allow up to two weeks from the time we receive your privacy release for Senator Blumenthal's office to contact you.

If your issue is urgent or time sensitive, please call Senator Blumenthal's Hartford office at 860-258-6940.